What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

02 ss a4 value

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 08:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 ss a4 value

Hi guys trying to help a buddy sell his bone stock 02 camaro ss a4 with 116xxx. Its an unmolested car. Black on black seats and interior are in excellent condition no rips or tears or breaks. Exterior of car has 2 very small dings in passenger quater panel and a small chip im the fibreglass on the trunk lid normal sail panel paint chip and sun fade on the passenger side mirror. What do yoy guys think a good asking price would be he wants 8k is that over priced.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:22 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lsnewbee
Hi guys trying to help a buddy sell his bone stock 02 camaro ss a4 with 116xxx. Its an unmolested car. Black on black seats and interior are in excellent condition no rips or tears or breaks. Exterior of car has 2 very small dings in passenger quater panel and a small chip im the fibreglass on the trunk lid normal sail panel paint chip and sun fade on the passenger side mirror. What do yoy guys think a good asking price would be he wants 8k is that over priced.

I am in Long Island, NY so everything is ridiculously over priced but I have seen a few SS's, matching close to what you have, around $6500. 6 speeds will fetch alittle more. If it was a 6 speed car I would say 8 is within reason.

Quick Reply: 02 ss a4 value