What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Hugger Orange Z28 vert blacktop auto

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hugger Orange Z28 vert blacktop auto

Just curious what you guys think I should be selling my wife's car for? I put it up for sale for her over the last couple years for way more than we would get but she insisted. so I put $11,750 and figured id go from there. I saw there where only 134 made in all trims models total. pretty rare it is a sweet looking car. the car is in really good shape and has a bunch of bolt on mods. car was bought in 2006 from a 2nd owner who also had a fender bender that was repaired before we bought the car still have the Carfax from when we bought the car out of state. it has a clean CT title no salvage or rebuild CT is real strick on messed up cars. car is fully loaded and still blows cold air from ac. here is the list of mods. fully adjustable suspension, fast intake, fast throttle body, slp lid with cold air intake, strut brace, welded in subframe connectors, bear crossdrilled / slotted rotors / hawk pads, borla with high flow y pipe & cats. zr1 replica rims staggered with 315's in rear plus stock rims / tires. Halo headlights. rk sport front grill no logo. rk sport rocker panels whole kit brand new never installed. slp car cover. ss hood with manta stripe painted on in black. also have the boot & storage bag for when the top is down. no leaks top works perfectly we also have the build sheet & window sticker & owners manual & dealer broucher. we kept all the stock parts also. car has 84xxx miles. we have a price of $11,750 or best reasonable offer.