Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Pirelli PZero Rosso Review 315/30/18

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pirelli PZero Rosso Review 315/30/18

Im no tire guru by any means but these tires suck ***** so far. Ill get to try them out in the snow and rain tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. As far as traction on dry pavement they do not hook at all. Even in third gear doing around 45 and punching it, it spins like crazy. My car has a spool, wolfe double sway bar and 4.11 gears so im not sure if this is normal with the power my car makes. Im still pretty new to all of this. If im expecting to much from these tires please someone let me know. I got a smoking deal on both of them but **** man they just suck. Both tires mounted and balanced was 320.00....Damn it,
Old 02-22-2010, 09:52 PM
TECH Regular

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

That's a Max Performance Summer tire. From the tire review on Tire Rack, "Like all summer tires, PZero Rosso tires are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice."
Old 02-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man im a ******* retard...step one admitting it lol...it was cold last night around 45 or so and snowing today. i pray it does better with a little bit of heat, do you have any experience with these tires.

Quick Reply: Pirelli PZero Rosso Review 315/30/18