Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Best place to buy weld wheels?

Old 03-18-2010, 11:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to buy weld wheels?

I hate to make a thread like this, but with my advancing old age, i just do not have the time to research all day long to find the best places to buy stuff at like i used to, and figured why not ask some others where to go. Ive searched with no results, perhaps im a ******* mongoloid and im searching for the wrong thing, but either way.....

Im getting ready to order a set of weld aluma star pro 2.0 17x4.5 front/15x10 w/ double beadlock rears for my car. Before i go and get corn holed, i wanted to see if anyone could give me some constructive suggestions as far as where i can buy these for pricing that can not be found on schindlers list. Now i know with cheap pricing, sometimes you get fucked with some crook drop shipping them to you and not telling you it will take 19 weeks, or some shaudy business not packaging them correctly and being notorious for botched product when it arrives, so thats why i ask for the advice.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-21-2010, 01:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Do a search on ebay, you can find retailers that will give you free shipping and lugs. Try this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WELD-...item2a051cbd49
Old 03-22-2010, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice. 3 different jims racing tires hits in 3 days. Thanks guys!

Search this Thread