Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

please help with rim sizes

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question please help with rim sizes

I have a 95 camaro z28, im looking to get a set of 17" torq thrust M's. Very confused on the offset and backspacing. I've been told how to get these sizes, but I would rather someone just tell me exactly what size I need. If possible I would like to go a little wider in the rear with a little more of a lip as well. What do you all recommend for a size? thank you very much!!
Old 03-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Staging Lane

i can already tell you, we need more info.
is the car stock or lowered?
you want super-flush fitment (even with fenders) or a little sunk to fit more tire?
what do you plan on using the car for?
drag, autox, street, other?
so bassically i answer your question with questions lol

and welcome to the forums! be sure to check in and do a bunch of reading in the stickies and FAQ sections!

Last edited by BowTieDrifter; 03-03-2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: welcome!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:45 AM

Smile thank you!

Originally Posted by BowTieDrifter
i can already tell you, we need more info.
is the car stock or lowered?
you want super-flush fitment (even with fenders) or a little sunk to fit more tire?
what do you plan on using the car for?
drag, autox, street, other?
so bassically i answer your question with questions lol

and welcome to the forums! be sure to check in and do a bunch of reading in the stickies and FAQ sections!
Thank you for the reply and the welcome to the forums. seems like a cool place to swap info with fellow camaro enthusiasts.
My car is 100% stock i just bought it a couple months ago, i would like the front to be pretty much flush and the rear to be a little wider. The car is just going to be used on the street, just going to pick at it here and there, make it look good, i love to have a head turner. Then I will get into adding more horsepower. Hope this helps with answering my question, thanks again, if you need to know anymore just ask. thank you!