Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

MT et streets vs et street radials

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MT et streets vs et street radials

I am getting a moser 12 blt put on, so I want a sticky tire so I can launch alot harder with the new stronger rear. I would really like a tire I can drive around on as a daily driver tire with my stock 17 inch rims (highway use, etc; not really concerned about wet weather driving as I dont drive it when it rains). Will the new et street hook up without any worry of spinning, or will I have to go with a true et street for this (which Id rather not do b/c Id have to get new rims and put em on just when I race, b/c u cant really drive around with them daily)? Basically, will the st street radials give me that insane traction im looking for and still allow me to have a stock size, daily driving tire? Also, how long do they last? Thanks guys; Im trying to make a decision soon so I can have some fun when I come for the summer; by the way, its an all bolt on, heads/cam car with a high stall
Old 06-30-2005, 03:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes they will hook just as good.. they have cars 1.25 60'ing on those radials. the wear depends on how burnout happy you are, etc.