Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

HP wheels,where to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default HP wheels,where to buy?

Like it says,Ive searched the sponsors but came up empty.Any one know where to get them besides wheelguyz?
Old 09-18-2005, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ebay?
Old 09-19-2005, 08:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have tried for over a week now,but they only seem to have odd sizes like 18x7.5 or stuff like that.Its got to be 18x9.5 or 10's.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got the ones for the GTO on E-Bay......but then again I only had 18x8's all around on that car.
Old 09-20-2005, 02:28 AM
Launching!

I got mine from wood and wheels, good guys to deal with, STAY AWAY FROM WHELLGUYZ AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 07:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Whats the deal with wheelguyz? I got mine from there back in march & got them a week after I ordered them, with out any problems of issues. Seems like once everybody starting buying them they started getting a bad rep.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I got mine on ebay as well. You can also get them at: www.flp2win.com One of our sponsers
Old 09-21-2005, 03:26 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z'mnypit
Whats the deal with wheelguyz? I got mine from there back in march & got them a week after I ordered them, with out any problems of issues. Seems like once everybody starting buying them they started getting a bad rep.

Here is my dealings with those bastards. I order my rims, they get here in 10 days, two of them are scratched bad, and one is not even mounted right, call them and tell them, they offer to take off $25 for each wheel scratch "that is all they can do." I say BS, so they send me three new wheels, guess what, one of them has a bent lip, I call them and tell them, they give me the run around for 3 weeks, I talked to the manager ATLEAST 20 times, even got hung up on a couple times to when I told them my name. Finally they said they will get FedEx to pick them up and when they get them they will refund my money. They get the rims and two weeks go by, nothing, I call they say give it one more week, week goes by I call and they say there is something wrong in book keeping and they will have to wait a week to get is straight and then they will cut me a check, I say **** you, I have to go to my bank and get my money back. NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, those guys are a joke.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:27 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shuck
Here is my dealings with those bastards. I order my rims, they get here in 10 days, two of them are scratched bad, and one is not even mounted right, call them and tell them, they offer to take off $25 for each wheel scratch "that is all they can do." I say BS, so they send me three new wheels, guess what, one of them has a bent lip, I call them and tell them, they give me the run around for 3 weeks, I talked to the manager ATLEAST 20 times, even got hung up on a couple times to when I told them my name. Finally they said they will get FedEx to pick them up and when they get them they will refund my money. They get the rims and two weeks go by, nothing, I call they say give it one more week, week goes by I call and they say there is something wrong in book keeping and they will have to wait a week to get is straight and then they will cut me a check, I say **** you, I have to go to my bank and get my money back. NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, those guys are a joke.
Oh, Well I ordered mine from them, got them the same week none were scratched, bent or messed up in any way. Everything went real smooth with my transaction.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

i think the widest rims HP makes in 18" is 8.5, and 19" is 9.5. try a search, there was just a thread about the EVO's a few days ago that listed the sizes and where to get them
Old 09-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z'mnypit
Oh, Well I ordered mine from them, got them the same week none were scratched, bent or messed up in any way. Everything went real smooth with my transaction.

I am not saying every transaction will be like mine but I know another person that went through the same BS I did. There customer service sucks ***. If the first set of wheels would not have been scratched and the one would have had the tire mounted right then it would have been a great transaction but it wasn't. Like I said, if you get your stuff from them in good shape then great, but if you have to send something back or whatever it is a nightmare, they have the worst customer service I have EVER seen.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Teching In

I got mine through www.woodandwheels.com received them on time and with no problems.