Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Freshen it up with some new ZR1's or something else?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 01:01 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Freshen it up with some new ZR1's or something else?

Well I've been thinking about getting some new ZR1's for awhile, some 17x11's out back this time with 315's. I like the ZR1 look, but I'm not sure if I want to spend that much and have basically the same look, although it'll look alot better from the rear, and new chrome always looks good (the car is pretty much gettinga new paint job from the wreck so I'd like to freshen it up, also that means I'll be getting those Corsa clone tips from Hawk') So what do you guys think, yay or nay on ZR1's, or is there something else you'd do? Keeping in mind I'd like some 315's, I'm trying to get the car looking like it could have been a non-RA car, but optioned how I mod it.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would do some HP racing wheels in black, there was a guy who had them on a blue ta and it looked awesome, no matter wat if you with somehting different or 11's out back it'll still look good
Old 09-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Like The Zr1's And If U Deside To Go Black Iv Got A Set Of Black With Polished Lip Im Looking To Get Rid Of. (have Good Tires)
Old 09-08-2006, 11:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont think I'll go black, chrome on NBM looks good. I think I'll just stick with some chrome ZR1's but buy a new set with tires so I can use these for winter wheels.