Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

02 WS6 :: new shoes! CCW bling (56k)

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 01:59 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That car looks awesome! Great choice. Yeah, lower it if you like but it's still fine the way it is. Although with my/friend's experiences, lowering springs never give it the "exact" stance we wanted, we were always either too low or not low enough ... adjustable is the way to go! Kinda pricey but there's a couple decently priced kits out there and it gives you so much adjustability to get it just right one all 4 coners/etc.

Last edited by Mean Green z28; 11-18-2006 at 04:33 AM.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:03 AM
MJK
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by farnoush
I cant believe you guys dont like how it looks. I think the stance is fine the way it sits now from those pics. That rear shoot looks amazing and the wheels look sick on your car.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing...The guy comes on here with some awesome pics of his TA and the "Drop Police" come down on him!

The whole "Now lower it" or "drop it" thing is really getting old in my opinion.Really distracts from alot of threads.

Not trying to pick on members that have lowered their cars because with the right set of wheels it can look really good but,it really isn't as big an issue in my opinion as everyone seems to make it out to be.

Its a Muscle Car,not a lowrider.

Like said,the shots (in particular the rear shots) are amazing!What camera did you use? (I think someone asked but if you answered I missed it ).

Good work!
Old 11-18-2006, 09:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MJK
Yeah I was thinking the same thing...The guy comes on here with some awesome pics of his TA and the "Drop Police" come down on him!

The whole "Now lower it" or "drop it" thing is really getting old in my opinion.Really distracts from alot of threads.

Not trying to pick on members that have lowered their cars because with the right set of wheels it can look really good but,it really isn't as big an issue in my opinion as everyone seems to make it out to be.

Its a Muscle Car,not a lowrider.

Like said,the shots (in particular the rear shots) are amazing!What camera did you use? (I think someone asked but if you answered I missed it ).

Good work!
lol, it's no problem. I am well aware it's a little high in the rear. I will be lowering it when I've done my research!

camera is a canon 1dmk2 with a 70-200mm

Thanks for the comments