12 Second Club In the 12s yet? Come inside!

just threw on a 75 shot...what yall think?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just threw on a 75 shot...what yall think?

aliright so heres whats up...i put a hsw dry plate kit on my car and am running a 75 shot at the moment and wanna go to the track. i wanna wait til i get my stall and shift kit in but i wanna go now. right now i have a lid, cutout, tune and my nitrous. what yall think ill run? with the lid, cutout, and tune my car went 13.41 at 104...it was hot as crap and i was spinnin cutting a best of 2.09 60 foot. so with all this in mind what yall think the 75 shot will do...not gonna spray out of the hole becasue ill be runnin on the same tires as my stock run. im guessing maybe a 12.70 or so somewhere in there.

let me know what yall think...if you wanna let me know what you think with the stall in and the shift kit in with some radials then feel free to.

thanks in advance
Old 06-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

If you can cut another 2.0 I would say 12.80. You need to be really careful if your car was tuned without the kit on it. The first thing a tuner is going to do is lean out the stock tune which is pig rich. And if you are just throwing a dry kit on there with no fuel enrichment you are running a very high risk of damaging something. Good luck man. You should see 12's for sure.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, wait till you get the stall in... Get some sticky tires and spray that bitch out of the hole.. I can promise you if you hook it, your going to be smiling from ear to ear.

If you spray out of the hole, and it hooks, its a possible for a low 12 sec pass.

What stall you go with?
Old 06-13-2008, 01:16 AM
Staging Lane

ummm....ok. first of all i have put in a wideband system with a afr gauge in pillar and a fuel pressure gauge and the car has been retuned with the nitrous system on it. i also have hsws THE INTERFACE wired in to my system. i decided to go with the fuddle 3200 stall and the trans go shift kit with acculmators from probuilt. to throw in some more info i am going to go to upgraded injectors and fuel pump to throw in the 150 jets. im hoping for a street car that is fairly sneaky. bottle is in spare tire compartment. all switches are hidden in the console and ash tray. all wiring except ss hose is in wire looms. ill post pics up when i can. to give you some info on the hsw interface its wired to trick your maf that way when your nitrous is activated or your button is pushed it pulls 3 or however many degrees of timing you have it set for. mine is pulling like 15 right now but to run 22 degrees is my goal after i play with it some more. havent got it quite figure out so that is a chore. i could run 25 but i want to keep it on the safe side where as this slowmaro is my daily driver. my afr is at 11.8 on the nitrous and at 12.8 na. thanks to the interface i dont have to run a na tune all the time or a nitrous tune all the time...it goes nitrous tune when activated. i love the hsw system.

sound ok?

Last edited by 02PWTRZ28; 06-13-2008 at 01:35 AM.