Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

1997 Comp Ta Floor Matts

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Comp Ta Floor Matts

Someone decided to be a ******* jerk and steal my Drivers Side Floor Mat that Say Comp TA on it. I lock my vehicle at all times so I have no idea when or how they got it Dealership (Satan) can not find any (They did not even know what a Comp TA Was), I was wondering of anyone might know were I could get a replacement
Old 02-17-2009, 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

These?

http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/inc/sdetail/9333

I would think you would have to buy both even from a Dealer?
Old 02-20-2009, 05:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DriftR
These?

http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/inc/sdetail/9333

I would think you would have to buy both even from a Dealer?
YES! Thank you, I know I will end up buying both. But the damn dealer can not seem to find or order them. Damn, I took my car in because they are the only place in town that can align my car (Sits Low) and it pulls to the right worse then when I took it in. So now I drive 159Miles to a different (Better) dealership to get it done.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
YES! Thank you, I know I will end up buying both. But the damn dealer can not seem to find or order them. Damn, I took my car in because they are the only place in town that can align my car (Sits Low) and it pulls to the right worse then when I took it in. So now I drive 159Miles to a different (Better) dealership to get it done.
Been there!
As a note, always check tire pressures before alignment. You could pick up a nail and have pull from a low tire. Not saying that's your problem but worth a quick check. I've seen many shops that don't have the alignment tool for our cars and use the "set the toe and go" method when a full alignment is needed (waste). Also if your steering wheel is off center from being lowered they can re-center it with the new align. Good Luck.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DriftR
Been there!
As a note, always check tire pressures before alignment. You could pick up a nail and have pull from a low tire. Not saying that's your problem but worth a quick check. I've seen many shops that don't have the alignment tool for our cars and use the "set the toe and go" method when a full alignment is needed (waste). Also if your steering wheel is off center from being lowered they can re-center it with the new align. Good Luck.
Thanks, yeah it was good when i first picked up the car. Had some new rubber put on about two months later and noticed she pulled a little to the right. Not bad enough to bother me so I put it off for a couple of months. Then my tire shop, someone I know and trust told me my car sets to low for them to do the alignment. So I had to take it to the dealership. They told me my right control arm is bent and thats what all the problems were trying to align it. But I was under there installing my new clutch not a week before and I know it was not bent because I inspected the car. No use in trying to take them to court. Cost more then a new Arm, Just never going to take my car to them again.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
Thanks, yeah it was good when i first picked up the car. Had some new rubber put on about two months later and noticed she pulled a little to the right. Not bad enough to bother me so I put it off for a couple of months. Then my tire shop, someone I know and trust told me my car sets to low for them to do the alignment. So I had to take it to the dealership. They told me my right control arm is bent and thats what all the problems were trying to align it. But I was under there installing my new clutch not a week before and I know it was not bent because I inspected the car. No use in trying to take them to court. Cost more then a new Arm, Just never going to take my car to them again.
Press the issue with the dealer's managment. Maybe write a letter/email the dealer's owner. They are BY LAW responsible for all cars and their contents on their lot. They have insurance to cover theft.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:24 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 801 Likes on 611 Posts

The stealership should pay for them.