Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Headlight theme??

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight theme??

Well its time to get some new headlights mine are past the point of no return. I have a 2000 silver z with t-tops(black pillar) and TTII polished aluminum rims. Was thinking of buying some aftermarket stock headlights and whistler them up with black turn signals and reflectors. Or black projectors/halos. Or would keeping the headlights stock chrome with clear corners look best. Also were can I get good fitting headlights aftermarket stock ones or black projectors/halos??????
Old 03-14-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would say just buy some good condition stock ones and do the whistler mod, It looks best IMO, If your after halos, its really just a black plastic insert thats in a stock headlight, I just pulled mine out of my old halos and have them sitting here, repolished the lenses and did the whistler mod. If you really want to spend $200 plus on the halos thats cool, but my halo inserts just need new leds if your interested in them pm me for a price.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Staging Lane

Do u now if anyone has purchased the aftermarket oem ones from ebay and how do they fit??? I don't want to spend 500$ for a set from gm!!