Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Corbeau Forza, Forza ll, CR1 Questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 01:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corbeau Forza, Forza ll, CR1 Questions

I'm looking at Corbeau seats for my Camaro and had a few questions. What is the difference between Forza and Forza ll ? Which of the three are lighter ? Which are more comfortable ? What would you guys put in your car that is not a daily driver but does see a little street driving ? Do any of these recline, not that it matters I guess to much because I'm sure you can't recline much once the cage is in with the cross bar. What are the opinions of these seats ? Pics of these in people's car's would be great. Thanks
Old 12-01-2009, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

Also can you buy just the driver's seat then buy the passenger later or are they sold in pairs only ?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:48 PM
TECH Regular

OK it's going to be between the Forza and the CR1. Does anyone know the weight difference between the two ? The CR1 looks like it would be alot more comfortable. Also looks like I can purchase one set at a time. Still would like to see these two seats installed in our cars.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have the CR1 seats with the lumbar support. They're very comfortable. In fact, I've driven on a 600 mile trip in the factory seats in my old camaro(96 with cloth), my current car(00 Formula with leather seats) and my current car with the CR1 seats. I have to say, the CR1 seats were much more comfortable then the factory seats. I would constantly be adjusting myself in the factory seats.

Pictures:

Old 12-02-2009, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Ok I'm going with CR1's, can anyone tell me the weight difference between the leather and Microsuede ?

Quick Reply: Corbeau Forza, Forza ll, CR1 Questions