Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anyone know where to buy 98-02 Camaro Headlight LENSES?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know where to buy 98-02 Camaro Headlight LENSES?

Just like the title says, i need new headlight lenses for my camaro (considering mine are 10 years old now)-not the whole light assembly. I bought the kit from autozone to try and freshen up and sand away at the lenses and that only made mine worse. I have the whistler mod done on my lights and was thinking about going with some black halos to match my black/silver theme on my car, but after doing some research I've decided not to due to everyone saying how they have fitment problems. If anybody knows where to get these other than ebay-(unless u want to shoot me the web address of a seller/dealer)I'd appreciate your help.

thanks,
Kody
Old 01-06-2010, 04:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't think you can man. I think you have to buy the whole assembly. Depending on how badly they are damaged you may just need a little more work to get them to clear up. It's not a quick job. The ones that I've seen turn out well, the owner spent hours and hours and hours on them...

If they're beyond repair, then you'll just need to find a new assembly.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Negative. I made a thread about this a while back trying to get some attention on this idea, but nothing happened..

Quick Reply: Anyone know where to buy 98-02 Camaro Headlight LENSES?