Sponsored by: DashLynx

Stainless SS emblems on silver camaro

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 04:00 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Stainless SS emblems on silver camaro

I have a set of these I haven't installed yet, still debating. Anyone have any pics of the stainless SS emblems on a silver camaro? I have billet spec rims (polished) so these might kinda match. Car currently has black SS emblems.

Thanks
Old 01-20-2010, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TS6
I have a set of these I haven't installed yet, still debating. Anyone have any pics of the stainless SS emblems on a silver camaro? I have billet spec rims (polished) so these might kinda match. Car currently has black SS emblems.

Thanks
If you have to debate and think on it.?.... i think you all ready know the answer my man LOL I heard this one from my wife when i was asking her what she thought about one of my modd ideas i was going to do to my SS. She was right too. If you really have to think about it DONT DO IT! LOL I never really liked stainless or chrome emblems anyways Stay with a GM SS emblem IMO
Old 01-20-2010, 07:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

i'd do them. stainless emblems look very clean on silver cars as well as white cars. they get the point across in a very subtle way. not that i have anything against the black either, i think both will look great, it'd also look good debadged.

if you think both would look good and you'd be happy either way, some times the best way to choose is very simple... the flip of a coin

Originally Posted by barnat
If you have to debate and think on it.?.... i think you all ready know the answer my man LOL...... If you really have to think about it DONT DO IT! LOL I never really liked stainless or chrome emblems anyways Stay with a GM SS emblem IMO
sometimes true, but sometimes it helps to ponder things a bit more. i wish i had when doing a lot of things with my cars
Old 01-20-2010, 10:25 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats why I asked for pics, to help make my decision. Haven't seen them on many cars.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

check the appearance mega thread for color specific cars. i know theres atleast 1 (probably a couple) threads full of silver cars. and i know theres gonna be plenty of camaros there with chrome and stainless steel emblems.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:59 PM
FormerVendor

Stainless on silver looks incredible. Look at Chaman's car. It just made GMHTP with a mention of the stainless on his silver WS6.

Also, look at the front bird on this silver car - you guys might know the car...

It is subtle and clean.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

i say do it they will look nice when done

Quick Reply: Stainless SS emblems on silver camaro