Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

system one polish/wax

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default system one polish/wax

system one sent me some of their polishing compound and wax to try out and give a review on it. i am far from an expert detailer, and this was also my first time using a pc, so if anyone is hesitant on trying an orbital buffer out because of lack of eperience, this may help there too. sorry, i know the pictures are terrible, the weather sucked, lighting was horrible in the garage, and im just plain worthless with a camera lol. i shoulda taken pictures that showed polished and waxed panels next to ones that hadnt been done yet, but like i said im not an expert. the polish worked great, i was very impressed. the wax really suprised me tho. i would never consider using a spray wax, imo its a waste of time and money. system one's spray wax, is definately worth using tho. it left a nice shine, and actually has lasted too. its been a month or so since i detailed the car, and it has done nothing but rain. ive washed the car probly 7 or 8 times and it still looks like the day i detailed it. i probly wouldnt use it in place of a sealant or carnauba wax, but would be great in between 2 or 3 time a year applications.

before

after

before (the paint wasnt faded like it appears to be, just glare from light. also those are chips in the paint, im an idiot and didnt notice the camera lense was dirty)

after

after. the fog/mist killed the picture but didnt have enough room in the garage for a decent picture

Quick Reply: system one polish/wax