Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

5 day seat sale in black, grey and beige!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 5 day seat sale in black, grey and beige!!!

Alright, getting seats right now is a PITA. Most of my 6LE and Racing Style are back ordered for 5 more weeks!

Trying to locate another vendor, I found a guy with a shipment coming in of these...

His shipment comes in on April 12th and he says within 5 days he is usually cleared out. SO, to get some you have to order NOW. I won't be carrying this item permanently on my site (even if I was staying open past six months) but when I saw the seats (he had samples) I thought they'd look pretty good in our cars...

Here's the writeup from my site:

1982-2002 PLUSH Racing LOOK Synthetic Leather CLOSEOUT $550.00

If you're on a budget, like myself, then I wanted something to offer you that wasn't crap. These seats are great daily drivers, they are way better than stock Camaro seats and are as cheap as you will get...

They are NOT as "race dedicated" as our Race Style seats (basically these have a quick tilt/recline that race seats DO NOT have, they have *****, so these are WAY MORE DAILY DRIVER FRIENDLY) if you enjoy actually driving your car then you'll still love these...

You have your choice of BLACK SYNTHETIC LEATHER with BLACK STITCHING...

You have your choice of GREY SYNTHETIC LEATHER with GREY STITCHING...

You have your choice of BEIGE SYNTHETIC LEATHER with BEIGE STITCHING...

Application:
The seats are designed to fit most cars.
They come with universal sliders for easy installation
- Fits 95% of all vehicles

I am NOT guaranteeing they are going to match our interior colors perfectly but they will be in the same family and for the price you can't beat it!

For all Dark Grey and Ebony Interiors I would recommend black (you can try grey if you want but I feel it won't match even the pre-ebony interiors EXCEPT the LIGHT GREY interiors that came on Third-Gens and some LT1 style Fourth Gens).

For NEUTRAL (tan) interiors I think the beige is a good match BUT for the rare "camel" interiors (darker brown) it will be light.

Of course, black tends to go with almost any of our interiors since most have some black somewhere (steering wheel, dash, etc...) but it is up to you.

I only have a limited supply of these as I just found a vendor who is getting bunch of orders on a new cargo shipment BUT he says he sells out in 5 days so buy now while you can as you literally have less than a 5 day window!!! So, for $550 you get A PAIR (not just one but TWO) OF SYNTHETIC LEATHER SEATS SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!! Cheaper than recovering your stock ones and WAY cooler!

If you're ready to order, just go here...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=205

Thanks !
Old 04-07-2010, 08:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I purchased a set of seats that look exactly like the ones pictured. I was on a budget and I am quite pleased with these seats. The best part of these seats is the way they hold you and cradle you when cornering.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those seats look great. too bad i just dumped my cash on the valance and tips.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey 6le so what is the deal with using seatbelts with these seats? What are our options?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

arent those madracing concepts seats??