Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

custom center caps?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 05:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default custom center caps?

i have the c5 z06 wheels and they have a plain center cap on them but i remember seeing someplace that made center caps with the firebird engraved on them and was wondering if anybody has an idea of where or who makes these custom center caps for these wheels, thnx.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This looks engraved to me. But its real expensive, may as well just get decals they look great.
1 engraved- http://www.zip-corvette.com/ProductD...L2-SR&CTitle=&

2. decals(everywhere on ebay)- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=380069428649
Old 06-13-2010, 02:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

k, you're on the right track i think but was wondering if somebody did engraving for these center caps with the firebird instead of the corvette banner, but thnx for the input man and by the way the matrix trilogy was the ****, and if anybody thinks other wise then go and watch the trilogy and then come talk crap.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by taman86
k, you're on the right track i think but was wondering if somebody did engraving for these center caps with the firebird instead of the corvette banner, but thnx for the input man and by the way the matrix trilogy was the ****, and if anybody thinks other wise then go and watch the trilogy and then come talk crap.
Hahaha true thanks for the backup, ill keep looking around maybe a shop could engrave some caps.

Quick Reply: custom center caps?