Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

seats and appearance mods

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seats and appearance mods

heres the deal. I am not a big fan of doing performance mods. yet i can't seem to help myself, the damn mod bug got me bad. so instead of doing the usual bolt ons i just went ahead and skipped allthe bs and threw on a nitrous system. but i still got the mod bug so im turning to appearance stuff.

now, i like the seats in my camaro, but im looking to get something that hugs me a bit more. Does anyone have pics of their black z28 or t/a with a racing style seat? Im not looking to get anything extravagant id just like to get just an ok set of front seats. I have that dark grey interior, with black exterior, would black seats look a bit out of place?

also, what other appearance things can i do to enhance the over all look of the car? I dont want to do a bunch of the expensive stuff, i have a hood coming in shortly (had to replace cause of a fender bender, thank god for insurance), but what else have you guys done to spruce up your rides without breaking the bank?

Thanks fellas
Travis
Old 02-05-2004, 11:39 PM
Ls1tech Bad Ass

this idea has been tossed up a lot lately, but i think black halos are a good suggestion, as far as outer appearance mods are concerned.... they just look sweet, especially since your car is black. as someone said in a previous thread, it makes the car look "meaner"... and i agree.
Old 02-06-2004, 01:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

personally, I dont think black seats would look out of place with a grey interior
my camaro came with with a medium or almost light grey interior, but with white leather seats. Doesnt really look outta place to me

have you considered TA seats as a replacement?
I love just being a passenger in peoples TA's, just cause the seats are so comfy and supportive compared to the Camaro seats