Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Where does everybody mount their MAFT?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2003, 02:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where does everybody mount their MAFT?

I'd like to mount it out of the way and possible out of site for when I go to car shows. Thanks alot.

Steve
Old 02-05-2003, 07:30 AM
On The Tree

Default Re: Where does everybody mount their MAFT?

TTT
Old 02-13-2003, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

ttt....A friend of mine mounted his where the Camaro plaque normally is, which is next to the fog light switches. It looks very nice there, OEMish. He said he just had to cut out the tab between the switch holes and do some filing. Next time I see him I'm going to ask hium exactly how he mounted it there so it would stay and I'll try to take some pics. I plan on mounting mine there too.
Old 02-13-2003, 07:10 PM
On The Tree

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LS1mtZ:
<strong> ttt....A friend of mine mounted his where the Camaro plaque normally is, which is next to the fog light switches. It looks very nice there, OEMish. He said he just had to cut out the tab between the switch holes and do some filing. Next time I see him I'm going to ask hium exactly how he mounted it there so it would stay and I'll try to take some pics. I plan on mounting mine there too. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are we thinking about the same unit??? Mine is about 4" by 3". It mounts in between the MAF and the harness.
Old 02-13-2003, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

no, I didn't read it close enough. I though you said Scanmaster..Sorry....As for the MAFT mine is just mounted next to the airbox lid, nothing special