Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Turn Signal Options

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question Turn Signal Options

Well, i tinted my stock turn signals last week. Could barely see the light during the day but very visiable at night, except every little blemish in the light showed up and looked awful. i got some brand new stock signals and swapped them for now. im almost done wet sanding the tinted ones cuz they were too dark cuz i was in a hurry when i painted them. my cars theme is black and white and i really want to black the lights out but still have the bright DDL during the day. should i paint the new ones lightly or just continue sanding the old ones and do thinner coats? pics of your lights blacked during the day parked and on at day/night would be appreciated.

i searched for threads on turn signal covers, didn't find anything. do they look good? can you still see the light during the day and night? are they durable? and if so, where did you get yours. thanks.

Sorry if this is a repeat thread, seems like ive come across one before, but search didn't show anything recently!
Old 05-30-2011, 01:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Depo makes some nice ones. Search ebay for depo camaro bumper lights. I like the smoked ones with the whistler mod to factory headlights but I am sure they would look good with any black headlight combo

Quick Reply: Turn Signal Options