Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

My car is down, so I am driving this...

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default My car is down, so I am driving this...

Well two days ago some ******* ran a red light and nailed me, I think my car is going to be totaled not sure yet though still waiting. Here is some pics of the aftermath...

So life kinda sucks right now but my Grandpa let me use his truck while my car is down. This truck has never been waxed, sat outside for years, the interior was disgusting, along with the paint. But out of my gratitude for him lending me his truck I decided to do what I have developed to love to do! Detail it. I ordered a ton of stuff from Autogeek and didnt want to use them but since I have tons of Adams polishes left this is what I am using. Just able to get the tailgate and bumper done today but here is a quick sneak peak. The tailgate has tons of scratchs that I dont think I will be able to get out.

Before:

After:

I will post full truck once I finish this weekend!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great, props for doing that for him! If it is totaled out, buy it back and fix it as long is there is no major damage.

Sorry such a shitty thing happened, good luck on getting your baby back and up running again...
Old 01-06-2012, 06:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your car doesnt look that bad. if they do total it get it back for sure. the truck looks really good by the way.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i would get it back totaled or not by looking at the damage...not as bad as it may look

Quick Reply: My car is down, so I am driving this...