Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Earn with RedlineGoods :-)

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 10:59 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Earn with RedlineGoods :-)

Guys,

Many of you know us already, those who do not please visit: www.redlinegoods.com

We manufacture quality leather goods custom made for you to Take Pride In Your Ride

But I'm not here to advertise but to look for a people with automotive passion and DIY skills willing to work with us and earn some extra $$$

We have recently introduced a whole new product line - custom steering wheel covers designed for DIY Installation. As you see, they are precisely tailored to specific wheel, not just covering the wheel rim as many covers offered by other companies.

But there are many customers who want this product but are afraid they will not manage do perform DIY installation successfully. They want to send us their wheels for rewrappping but, as our production facility is located in Europe, the whole process would have to take approx. 4 weeks which is much too long to be left without steering wheel

And here we come to the money for you - we are looking for a person in The US who has enough skills, time and automotive pasion to take care of it.

Once we have a customer interested in wrapping his wheel, we make the cover and send it to you, then the customer sends his wheel to you and you wrap the wheel within 2 days and send it back to the customer. Customer of course pays for shipping to you and back.

And for each wrapped wheel you get paid $50

What do you think?

Ah, and here's the most important part: instruction videos on how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedlineG...sort=da&view=u

Anybody interested? Want more details? Or maybe some of you own a small garage and want to expand you services? There are many ways we can work together

Let me know.

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 02-08-2012, 11:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent
Old 02-08-2012, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I would please pm me... I am going to order mine this evening to try and see how hard it actually is