Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

6LE Carbon fiber CME anyone?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 6LE Carbon fiber CME anyone?!?

Ok so I was talking to the guys over at 6le about getting a cme valance for my camaro in carbon fiber (93-02). I think it would be cool and a little different than the normal version. The only problem is they never made them, and the only way they can is if they have an order of 10 or more.
So with that being said, is anyone interested in jumping in with me so we can get them made! You know you want to! Update your existing valance or just get a sweet new one. Prices aren't final but will be around the 475 range.

Last edited by rdd014camaro; 08-26-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: More specific to the subject
Old 08-27-2012, 01:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Went a more simple route and wrapped mine in the 3M carbon/fiber vinyl just for the hell of it. came out pretty nice. While I don't try to pass it off as being real carbon fiber and I'll tell anyone in a second that it's a wrap, I have had quite a few people think it was actually carbon fiber.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Actually, just started thinking about it and I forgot I used to have Albert make them out of fiberglass (in the states) and he has done carbon fiber for me.

It is hand laid CF so it will probably have a fish eye here and there BUT it will be PURE CF not CF that is fiberglass backed as our other company makes.

Problem is shipping, stiff and expensive. Long story short price will be the same (maybe a LITTLE more) but I can do a one off, 100% made in the usa.

E-mail me a reminder tomm and I'll give him a call...
Old 08-27-2012, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet, I'll give you a shout on the email thanks!

Quick Reply: 6LE Carbon fiber CME anyone?!?