Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Looking for a good headlight restoration kit.

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for a good headlight restoration kit.

I know there's a lot of different threads on this topic, but I was hoping to get opinions and your self experience on any product(s) you used on one thread so I can see what's out there. I have a headlight kit right now and it works WONDERS on my Saturn, but next to nothing on the SS. Thanks.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 3m kit found at advance and autozone. Its like $30 and comes with the attachments for a drill. I used it a few weeks ago and it works great.

comes with a series of wet sand, then a rubbing compound and finally a polish

great results
Old 09-28-2012, 06:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've used only the Meguire's and Mother's headlight restore kits and must say that between the two, Mother's is the best between the two in my opinion. Meguire's did good but for 1/2 the time and work I got a little better results with Mother's. If it hadn't have started raining on me the day I did them, I would have went a little longer with the Mother's but weather did not permit that day and have been busy ever sense. May have to tackle them again this weekend as I'm needing to change the plug and plug wires on my car so I may make a day out of working on my car, haha.

Quick Reply: Looking for a good headlight restoration kit.