Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

sunoco hood question..

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year
Default sunoco hood question..

I just wanted to clear something up. The normal sunoco hood starts narrow and gets wide at the back, and is 2.5-3" tall. The sunoco wide is the same width all the way through, but can only be bought in <4" tall. Am i correct in that statement. Ive been looking through pictures and i just wanted to make sure that i had that right.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

Easiest way to answer that would be to call VFN. They were pretty easy to deal with. I cant say anything to answer your question.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:36 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Vfn was great to deal with,and 3 painters told me it was the best fiberglass work they had ever seen in a aftermarket hood,you will nor be dissapointed dealing with them,questions like that are always better answered by the sponser,just understand one thing,the vfn hoods are great,and a great product but it is a aftermarket race car hood,they fit great,but stock hoods will always fit better,not knocking the product in anyway and like i said i love the way mine fit,fit great,and literary was hardly any prer before paint,just a scuff n shoot,there customer service is great to,the ladys is the office are very nice and knowledgeable

Quick Reply: sunoco hood question..