Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

LS1/LS6 Valve Covers

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 12:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1/LS6 Valve Covers

Just thought I'd post up that I saw some new valve covers for LS1 and LS6 engines today. I was cruising through the Vendor's area at the NSRA Nationals South in Knoxville and stopped by one of the tents and they are now making Aluminum valve covers either in smooth or custom engraving. Granted they are very proud of them ($300for polished/$400 for chrome) they do look very nice. Not sure if I can post the company since I know they aren't a sponsor so just PM or if a moderator would let me know, I'll post up the company that's making them.
Old 05-02-2004, 08:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

right here, I'd like to know...pm or email at scottfett2000@yahoo.com
Old 05-03-2004, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2002yroneformula
Just thought I'd post up that I saw some new valve covers for LS1 and LS6 engines today. I was cruising through the Vendor's area at the NSRA Nationals South in Knoxville and stopped by one of the tents and they are now making Aluminum valve covers either in smooth or custom engraving. Granted they are very proud of them ($300for polished/$400 for chrome) they do look very nice. Not sure if I can post the company since I know they aren't a sponsor so just PM or if a moderator would let me know, I'll post up the company that's making them.
Sounds like the Katech covers - somebody had bought a set recently and put up pics of them installed. They'd bought the engravable set and paid $800 for 'em, engraving included.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like the Katech covers - somebody had bought a set recently and put up pics of them installed. They'd bought the engravable set and paid $800 for 'em, engraving included.
Well, I'll go ahead and post who makes them, and if needed I'll come back in and remove the name. They're being made by Street & Performance that makes alot of the polished aluminum dress up items and wiring harnesses for LS1's or LS6's going into street rods.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:13 AM
TECH Addict

I saw those on Inside Dragracing on ESPN. They looked pretty nice.
Old 05-04-2004, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Well, I'll go ahead and post who makes them, and if needed I'll come back in and remove the name.
It shouldn't be a problem to just post the name, people talk about Zaino or GMMG exhausts even though neither are site sponsors.

Quick Reply: LS1/LS6 Valve Covers