Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Corbeau Seats 01 SS

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corbeau Seats 01 SS

I have a 2001 Camaro SS and I am looking at replacing the seats as the factory ones are pretty worn since its my daily driver and they bake in the Florida sun everyday. I was looking at the Corbeau LG1 seats and the matching bolt in brackets from Corbeau. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these seats as far as fitment and comfort go. I drive 96 miles round trip to work every day and want something that is going to be comfortable to spend a lot of time in. Any input would be appreciated.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the LG1s and really like them. Fitment was good and their brackets bolt in well enough. The back two nuts are a little annoying to get to on the bracket. The brackets could be better for what they cost but I am the only driver of my car so it's not like I move them often. The LG1s were the most comfortable of the corbeaus I sat in but everyone is different. Try and find a place to sit in various models to make sure you love it. I had mine custom covered in taupe leather to match the interior so I can't speak to their fabric/leather durability.

Quick Reply: Corbeau Seats 01 SS