Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need some advice folks

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some advice folks

Well i'm felling the need to do some exterior mods since I can't really do any more go fast mods due to the warranty. This is what I have: bird lay-over's in black on the front licence plate and the PONTIAC on the rear bumper in black also. I was thinking of doing the TA emblem on the door in black, but I kinda think it may be too much......then I saw a car with some G2 fender stripes on it and really liked it, and that really suprised me because i'm not a big fan of stickers that are obvously not a stock item (the stickers I have fit in really well and most people think they are stock) So should I add some G2's and take off the TA door emblems?? Or should I just leave it the way it is?? I'm a less is more kinda person but I think the G2's will look nice.....If anyone has sone G2 pics please post them up!!! Thanks
Old 05-09-2004, 08:52 PM
12 Second Club

I say remove all the moldings. The car will look really clean and smooth. Don't know what the G2 stripes look like, but with all the moldings removed, it will look sweet.
Old 05-09-2004, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yup the more pics I see with moldings removed the more I want to do it!!
Old 05-10-2004, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do the molding. I got my Camaro without it and didnt even realize they came with molding untill I read someone post a message that tehy removed it. I scratched my head a little and then though "Huh?" What molding." Then I saw a Camaro with it and realizeed how much better it looks without it. SOM cars look incredible to beginwith. Never seen any with the G2s.

Quick Reply: Need some advice folks