Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

finishing up zaino app. help

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 04:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finishing up zaino app. help

I got through the wash, clay bar and rewash just fine and it worked great. i got to the zaino polish and let it sit for 30 minutes...now after i wiped it off, i still have slight streaks from the polish, i've tried rewiping it, and its not helping. doesnt smudge or anything it just stays there, what do i need to do to get this crap off? its the show room polish...do i use the show room spray stuff now and that cleans up the rest? i dont have my instructions on hand and i can't find the website i was looking for to get info on this...any help woud be appreciated thanks
Travis
Old 06-06-2004, 05:15 PM
TECH Addict

Were you using ZFX with it? If not, you should let it sit for a little longer next time.

Spray some z6 on it and it should come off. If it doesn't, then rewash with z7.

www.zainobros.com for product instructions.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks. i was hoping the z6 would do the trick. Ill see if it works. if not just rewash with z7 you say? do i need to reapply the polish after that? please god tell me i dont lol.
Travis
Old 06-07-2004, 09:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You don't even have to rewash it. The Z6 always does it for me, and that's why you should always finish the job with Z6.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

dont even f###k with that ****,go back up to ZAINO TIPS and read what I had to say. the only thing I got to say Is go to auto zone and get MEGUIAR'S NXT,and If you dont think that it's better I will personally send you your zaino money back.*** [read the fine print].that stuff is ausome.that zaino **** Is all hype.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by yellowbird
dont even f###k with that ****,go back up to ZAINO TIPS and read what I had to say. the only thing I got to say Is go to auto zone and get MEGUIAR'S NXT,and If you dont think that it's better I will personally send you your zaino money back.*** [read the fine print].that stuff is ausome.that zaino **** Is all hype.
Wow, a reply filled with such useful, techincal information. I'm sure that it will be invaluable to all of us here. Thanks

Quick Reply: finishing up zaino app. help