Sponsored by: DashLynx

Drivers Side Headlight?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 07:31 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Drivers Side Headlight?

Help Guys!

I have been trying for a week now to get my drivers side headlights to line up correctly. When I close my hood which is perfectly alined i get almost a 1" gap between the hood and my headlight. I have removed both bolt from the mounting bracket and pushed it all the way back still no good. I even unbolted the mounting bar to the left side of it and used washers to help push it over and still no good. I am at work now and can't get any pics. I have modded the mounting bracket so I can push it up further and still nothing. I can take my fingers and stick them in the gap and then run most of the way between the hood and headlight. It seems like the area closest to the bumper cover aligns fine but towards the fender the gap gets wider. I can even see the headlight motor and mounts through the gap its so bad. Anyone got any tips for doing this. Body shop guy even tried to align and he still couldn't do it. Car has never been wrecked either so I don't know wtf is going on. Even the stock hood had a gap and i've been through 3 hoods since and same problem. Please help guys. Thanks