Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Weight Loss, Seats?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weight Loss, Seats?

Im in the process of doing a cage and I am now thinking this might be a good time to replace the seats to lose some weight. What would you guys recommend? I want something that is still comfortable, but is very light, and around $350 or less per seat. Any of the Corbeau seats?????

How much do the corbeau brackets weigh? Any info on numbers would be appreciated...like comparison between stock seats and whatever aftermarket seat...
Old 11-21-2004, 11:41 AM
10 Second Club

I have the Forza's and if I remember right they are around 18lbs a seat with the sliders. My stock stripper seats where about 37lbs when I wieghed them. I think that they are comfortable but some people don't think that htey are, so I really can't tell you if you'd like them or not. They don't have an adjustable back and are kind of upright.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

I got corbeau a4's and they aren't as light as the forza's but they are also reclineable.. and they are comfortable to me... If you goto corbeau's website they have all the seat's weights listed... the brackets weigh a couple of pounds.. (metal)

Quick Reply: Weight Loss, Seats?