Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

What would you like in a future Firebird???

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What would you like in a future Firebird???

I posted this in another section but I wanted to get as many opinions as I could. Especially from the people who do exterior mods.

Ok guys I need your opinions. I am thinking about going to design school for transportation design and was wondering what you guys would like to see done if GM made another Firebird in the future.(Body style wise) I love the body lines of my 98WS6 but I see alot of Camaro renderings that have the "retro" look. Is this something you like also or would you rather have a 5th gen that evolved from the 2002 cars? What are some of your favorite things from the Firebirds over the years?
I am not the best artist or do I have any fancy computer software to mess with but I think I could design something that you guys might like! Just need your opinions!

Here are some of pics of my work. Page 4 of my Cardomain page.
http://members.cardomain.com/a98ws6
Old 11-26-2004, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not a big fan of the gaudy front bumper of 4th gen T/A's. I would make them more subtle. I do like the amber running lights, adds a nice noticeable touch IMO.
Old 11-26-2004, 05:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not into the whole retro movement thing. I think the '98+ WS6 is one of the most evil looking musclecars ever made. I'd like to see a 5th gen that looked just as evil in someones rearview mirror. Make it a couple of inches shorter, less "overhang" foward of the front tires and behind the rears. Not as wide of a back end. No more t-tops or fake scoops on the fenders. But it doesn't really matter because the bird is gone forever it seems