Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

just bouncing idea for replies on interior

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just bouncing idea for replies on interior

i was thinking about getting some new leather/color in my black ta's interior, i want to have leatherseats redo my seats colors in the burnt orange color that comes in the 350z's, along with black floor mats thats say trans am down the sides stitched in the same color and putting a mat in the back area with a hawk in the center of that mat the same color. by the way im going to keep the plastic backing all the same black color they are now, just wanted to know if you guys think this would look nice, I dont think it would be ricey but please let me know the honest truth whatever you think cause i dont want something that will look like crap

p.s. here is what the seats color combos will be but a ta's seat of course http://www.nissan-me.com/350z/images/int_color_1.jpg
http://www.auto-koenigseder.de/img/p...e/PA310029.jpg

just plain black interior the exception of the seat color change and the three floor mats will be the only changes that im making

Last edited by flyinbird; 03-08-2005 at 08:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, I have also modded my interior, but have now seased any further changes for the reason you just pointed out: "ricer look"

I did a few trim upgrades, so maybe these will give you a couple of ideas. Decal overlays work well also. You can check out pages 2-3 on my webpage.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt for some thoughts please