Sponsored by: DashLynx

HELP!!!! please!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question HELP!!!! please!

Hey guys,
Im new and I need HELP! I just encountereda huge problem with my new camaro. I bought a 1995 Wrecked camaro hit in the front. I STOLE the car, but the front was hit pretty good. I went and bought all new style front end SS body parts and now my body man has a lot of ?'s. I have a lot of money sunk into this thing and I need to get it together... I hope you guys can help me.

Here are some of my questions.
How do the head lights hook up? He said (my body man) that the car is set up for 2 seperate lights on each individual light.....

Basically, what parts are needed to complete this. I have ALL body pannels.

Thanks guys!!!!

Drew

Please E-mail me at SlyFox812@yahoo.com
Old 03-16-2005, 09:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgive me for what appears to be an insult, but your username sums it up. If you don't know anything about bodywork you should not buy a repairable.

That said, in the future have someone that knows about bodywork look at the car before your buy it.

Regarding your question, if you have a front clip off a newer style 98' up car the wiring harness is different. You will need to splice in wires to fit the composite headlights at least, to make this work. I am not sure how much work that will be.

You can make it work, but you will need to have someone that knows what they are doing spend some time on it.

Anything can be done, but it takes time and money. If you got the car cheap, usually someone else figured out it wasn't worth fixing.

Sorry to be a party pooper, hope you can make it work out!!

Good luck!!