Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Pondering Paint

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paint ideas

I'm gonna get some custom paint on my car.. Not sure what to get. I have a black 99 TA WS6. Any ideas? ANy pics? PLease help
Old 03-26-2005, 12:31 AM
TECH Resident

CAn anybody help?? PLEASE
Old 03-26-2005, 01:00 AM
On The Tree

This is something that will totally be up to you. Do you wanna do a Knight Rider look with the old 2nd/3rd Gen Firebird on the hood? Ghost flames? Racing stripes? Theres alot to do that will look good, but ultimately it up to you!
Old 03-28-2005, 12:38 AM
TECH Resident

Default Pondering Paint

I'm getting custom paint done on my black 99 TA WS6 very soon. I haven't quite decided on anything 100% yet. Maybe I should since it will be going in the shop in a couple days. I have been thinking about doing red tribals(not tribal flames) with silver pinstriping on them Starting from the front on hood and working down to the sides. WHat do you think? What about tribal ghost flames? Lightning? Spider web? ANy ideas? I would prefer something kinda unigue and not too flashy. Pictures are a great help. I've just been thinking about it a lot lately and once it's on.. IT'S ON!!! So I don't want to mess up.. Post pics if you have some or can find some. PLEASE help!! thank you

Justin
Old 03-28-2005, 01:14 AM
On The Tree

Any kind of flame design will be less unique than lightning and webs. Between the two, I think the web looks much better. But on a black car, you've gotta go grey or silver otherwise I think it'll be way too much for a streeter. As for the Tribals, i think it'd detract from the beautiful lines of the TA too much.