Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

TA Seats

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TA Seats

All,

Is GM the only place to get OEM seats? Is there anywhere else to get seats or seat parts. I want to replace my driver's seat bottom. Worn pretty good. I search on GM direct parts and its like $275. Just for a seat bottom. Crazy. The top is the same price. And that's just for the cushion and leather cover. Not the frame, support and cushion with leather cover. I want to keep the stocker so changing to an aftermarket seat is not an option. What is your ideas?
Old 09-22-2005, 01:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Take it to a place that can do re-upholstery and ask them what it would cost to repack the seat.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

I'll look into that!
Old 09-22-2005, 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Osiris
All,

Is GM the only place to get OEM seats? Is there anywhere else to get seats or seat parts. I want to replace my driver's seat bottom. Worn pretty good. I search on GM direct parts and its like $275. Just for a seat bottom. Crazy. The top is the same price. And that's just for the cushion and leather cover. Not the frame, support and cushion with leather cover. I want to keep the stocker so changing to an aftermarket seat is not an option. What is your ideas?
Please post what you find, if anything. I only need a passenger side lower TA seat cover and i don't want to have to buy a set.

Quick Reply: TA Seats