Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

what zaino do i need?????????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 02:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question what zaino do i need?????????????????????

hi guys i was wondering what zaino i need. my car is cyanne red and the paint is already slick and glossy [i use dura gloss and this stuff called hot flash that i got at world of wheels] i do see some minor swirls on the car and most every thing i try dont help[i have about 500 worth of various polishes and wax like megwiers nxt and the pro line and more]
i seen the z5 stuff so i dident know if i needed the z2 also or what?????

thanks guys.
Old 01-23-2006, 02:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Z5 and Z2 won't remove scratches or swirls, they are sealants, so they will protect the finish, but serve the same purpose as the Dura Gloss you've been using. I don't have any personal experience with it, but many people on this board have used ZPC, which is a mildly abrasive polish that Zaino introduced last year. I've been using Menzerna Intensive Polish and Menzerna Final Polish II for about a year and a half, and the results are excellent. No more swirls.

-Mike
Old 01-23-2006, 05:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want to do all Zaino, then the ZPC, (swirl remover) and the Z2 with ZFX (that's the shine) then the Z8 final spray (detailer and gloss enhancer) will do you just fine, but don't forget to properly prep the finish (clay, wash, swirl removal) or your results won't be the best, no matter what product line you use

Quick Reply: what zaino do i need?????????????????????