Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

a few ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a few ?'s

Ok does anybody know of a good carpet cleaner. I am trying to clean out my saturn and it has stains in the carpet. my armorall stuff isn't that good. Also in the saturn I have some weird stains that are on the leather seats they are brownish like a rust color on the tan seats.(I didn't do this) I tried the meguirs leather cleaner and conditiones stuff that dosen't work on it. any suggestions. Also I'll be taking the camaro out in a little bit and I have a few little scratches and rock chips. Any advice on buffing them out or how to get rid of them.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:09 PM
TECH Regular

i would go with Tuff Stuff ... it got coffee and dip stains out of my brother's carpet. And got red clay mud out of my mom's PT cruiser.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:58 PM
On The Tree

Try Resolve carpet cleaner, you might have to scrub the area. If the scratches did not break clear coat or your finger nail does not catch you can get the scratches out. 3m rubbing compount with a buffer, 3m swril/scratch remover better with a buffer or you can do by hand with 100% cotton towell that will take a lot of time.

Last edited by DavidH426; 04-02-2006 at 09:05 PM.