Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Black on black picture attempts

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black on black picture attempts

There's this great bridge to take pictures under just south of where I live. All my friends have great shots, so I washed the car and used some Mequier's show shine to get it pretty and head to the bridge. I got there, and there are fishing trucks and trailers EVERYWHERE. So I find one or two angles that could possibly work. I snap one picture...and the battery dies on my camera. Great. I brought more batteries just in case though. I load them and snap a picture...camera dies again. @#*&$!! Luckily there's a tackle store nearby...that sells AA batteries! Yes! So I use the last of my change to buy batteries. I go back, get the car in that perfect spot, and snap a picture...and the camera dies. My ******* camera's broken, but my car looks gorgeous!!! ARGH!

I ended up only getting two shots, that aren't even that good. Talk about bad luck

Old 05-21-2006, 08:51 PM
On The Tree

your car looks really good! where did you get that grille?
Old 05-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You car looks AWESOME! Very nice!!!!

I would add old school SS emblems to the grill, replace your factory Black w/ Red outline SS emblems with factory Black w/ Silver outline SS emblems, Whistler mod the headlights and your appearance will be done !
Old 05-21-2006, 09:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow that first ones badass
Old 05-21-2006, 09:06 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

haha i had a similar story, bridge over water where everyone takes pics, i go down there, peoples trucks for fishing everywhere so i found a different spot and forgot my memory card in the computer so i used my internal memory but then my batteries died to i ran to rite aide and got some AA's, came back and it was dark so the pictures u couldnt see the car, and i could only take 7 on the internal so it was a waste.... funny that you had a very similar story, at least you got 2 pics! Lookin real good man!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 05-21-2006, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks guys, makes me feel a little better. The grille was a chrome billet grille, but I spray painted it black (instead of buying a black one). It used to have a 69 Chevelle SS emblem on there too, but the paint was chipping and it looked like crap. I took it off, I like the cleaner look without the symbol in the middle so far.

Demonbird- you've got the right idea. I was thinking of the stainless steel SS emblems and rear insert, black halos, a light tint coating on the taillights, and be done with her
Old 05-21-2006, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

I know how you feel. At least the cars looking sweet though.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:51 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

good looking car

Quick Reply: Black on black picture attempts