Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Fog light housings?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog light housings?

Ok so I bought this 6000k hid fog light kit that came with housings and all from blinglights.com (don't buy from them, buy from LS1_SS ledgauges.com). Well on my way back from gainesville to orlando for thanksgiving break some road debris or a rock hit the passenger side fog light housing and shattered the lens (luckily not the bulb cause those thigns are expensive as hell). So there is a 12 month replacement warranty on the kit i bought. E-mail the guy a blinglights and he tells me it's only for a defect in anything, well something breaking is a defect in my opinion. He tells me I can buy 2 new housings for $250 (the whole kit cost $400 and I know an complete HID kit cost approx $300 itself, so this asshat is trying to rip me off). Won't give me any information on the housings a la who makes them and so on (no branding on the lens or anything else). So I can't just buy a new lens. So this is a buyer beware of blinglights.com, they are based out of new jersey so what else could you expect except some scumbag **** ( not stating that all people from NJ are scumbags, just that there are people like this from that state that give it a bad name). [/rant]

ok so to the point Do any of you have any aftermarket foglight housings that could work with an H3 style HID bulb.
I found these, and seem like the size would fit in the trans am hole perfectly and the halo ring would be an added bonus if i decided to use them. autoanything.com/lights/69A1333A0A0

Last edited by LawmanSS; 11-24-2006 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is an ollld thread, but what did you wind up doing?

I had a wreck a few years ago and had to get new fog lights.. I went with Blazertech 3200's.. Which is what I have now.. I'd like to go to HID's in the fog location, but am not sure what housings to use...

I guess I could just pick up a set of stock housings..