Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need help on Designing a Vanity plate

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 09:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need help on Designing a Vanity plate

well i decided to go ahead and get one soon . But all the saying i like are about 7 letters and im only allowed 6 charecters. So can you guys help me think of something catchy . heres the site were i can order and design the plates. IF you can help i would appreciate it thanx

http://mvl.ky.gov/MVLWeb/PPServlet?P...=53&matchtype=
Old 02-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Launching!

There's a million different ones, but you've got to find the one that really gets you. Here's a few ideas to get you thinking:
CAMMIN CAMD TA IBCAMN BADBIRD BYE BYE RUMBLIN FWDETR
I don't know what else to say. Just think of it this way: If you search for someone else's idea, it'll always be someone else's idea. At the same time though, make sure that when you think you've decided, you can show someone you don't know and they'll understand. I can't tell you how many CRR Z28, DEE ZIL, etc. plates I see. So think about how it'll be perceived.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:59 PM
12 Second Club

ya i mean i could copy someons plate but i hate to copy ppl.So i figured some ppl that are reall good at coming up with ideas could help out .I see alot off ppl throwing ideas around that dont get used but i just not very creative i guess lol