Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Are all ebay headlights the same?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Are all ebay headlights the same?

Well theres a bunch of halos on eaby, are they all the same? Some go from $95 to $135 some halo rings look like they come in white some look like they come in blue. The top weather strip has either a small gap or a larger gap, Some of the black finish on the lights look either flat or they look like they are gloss.. Are all the halos headlights the same selling on ebay?. The only thing I notice that they all have the DOT stamp on them and thats about it
Old 03-05-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Anyone just give me some answers I really want to order a pair
Old 03-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Staging Lane

Check the shipping some try and screw you on shipping. But yes they are the same!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

order the set that you want.. do u want black or chrome... dual halo or single.. blue ring or white.. they are all about the same quality, it just comes down to exactly what you want..

ohh and id go with somebody with good feedback obviously... you could also post up some pics and let people vote..
Old 03-05-2007, 09:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Racinbabycakes
Check the shipping some try and screw you on shipping. But yes they are the same!
Yea I saw the shipping.. $45 bucks I have not saw one with free shipping.. Oh well
Old 03-05-2007, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by presto_z
order the set that you want.. do u want black or chrome... dual halo or single.. blue ring or white.. they are all about the same quality, it just comes down to exactly what you want..

ohh and id go with somebody with good feedback obviously... you could also post up some pics and let people vote..
I want the black single halo... They thing is the pics on ebay from the diffrent companys that sell them just have these little things that look different from others. The color of the black, the weatherstrip, the color of the halo.. But if they are all the same ill go with the best price/shipping and feedback

Quick Reply: Are all ebay headlights the same?