Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Pakshak towels? anyone tried?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 08:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pakshak towels? anyone tried?

I was curious to see if anyone around here knows/has used the PakShak detailing towels?

They are microfiber towels, I suppose just like any other towel, but I ordered them and I was told the quality of thread they chose is the best for detailing cars, as these towels are specifically made for this purpose. I really wasn't too impressed when I emailed and he responded with that (yeah, yeah, yada, yada!) , but he did tell me also that their "ultra towels" (what I ordered, they were like $4 a towel) were hemmed/seemed with silk on the edges, as opposed to typically harsher, stronger thread which normal towels can leave those light scratches with?

I even got some cheap ($8 -good for 20+ washes) soap which they claimed contained no fragrances or harsh detergents and was specifically used to break down wax in a microfiber towel.

So what do you guys think? Steve at Tropi-Care or any other sponsors have any opinion to weigh in on these. I suppose a company that tries to make their living on towels and small accessories will sell like any other "salesmen" and promise the world of their product, but I tried these out and they really feel like they were softest around!

Anybody ever heard of this company?

Old 04-20-2007, 09:31 AM
TECH Junkie

I have several and I love them. The purple ones are especially handy. They've held up great after repeated use and washing.

-Mike
Old 04-20-2007, 10:23 AM
TECH Addict

Ranney is a class act! He's no "salesman" of any sort. Quality product from a quality company.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

oh yeah for sure. I'm completely satisfied don't get me wrong.......but he IS a salesman, lol!
Old 04-20-2007, 11:01 AM
TECH Resident

lol wouldnt any company trying to sell a product be some form of a salesman? especially being that its a smaller business too. they look pretty nice, thanks for making this thread. i may go out and get some now.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

I put "salesman" in quotes because I was referring to the type of salesman that has to use lines or pitches to makes those sales. That is the exact opposite of Ranney.

Quick Reply: Pakshak towels? anyone tried?