Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

BIG CAR SHOW POCI pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 04:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking BIG CAR SHOW POCI pics

Well this last week i went up to Tulsa, Oklahoma for a huge Pontiac car show, called the POCI. they had one day for Drag racing and A huge car show Me and my dad and the local Pontiac car club decided to go up for the show (DAPA) so here are the pics (Bad news at the bottom)

and here we are at the 1/4 mile cooling down

Well we where all packed into the streets of downtown tulsa (pothole city) well the host hotel was in the middle of doing reconstruction and on the day of the car show they decide to paint all the metal railing (on a windy day) so everybody walked away with overspray on there cars so now the feel like sand paper now i get to clay bar my car again clay bar
Old 07-17-2007, 04:44 PM
FormerVendor

nice pics, that really sucks about the over spray. everyone at the show should get together and get the construction co to pay for a detail!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Regular

Sucks about the overspray but nice car you have there and great pics. I love the main street type car shows...alot of fun
Old 07-17-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Angry

Thats my red firehawk next to the blue grand prix convertible. They annouced at the awards banquet saturday nite that some car may have gotten overspray on them and I really didn't give it a second thought. After return home on Sunday I went to clean some of the bugs of the frontend and noticed that I had the overspray all over my car. Needless to say I spent the next 5 hours claybaring & washing the entire car.
I have faxed all my info to the Hotel and am on a list with what would seem to be everyone else. I guess we will see what happens.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HAWKVERT
Thats my red firehawk next to the blue grand prix convertible. They annouced at the awards banquet saturday nite that some car may have gotten overspray on them and I really didn't give it a second thought. After return home on Sunday I went to clean some of the bugs of the frontend and noticed that I had the overspray all over my car. Needless to say I spent the next 5 hours claybaring & washing the entire car.
I have faxed all my info to the Hotel and am on a list with what would seem to be everyone else. I guess we will see what happens.
did you get it all off? i know my car got hit really hard
Old 07-17-2007, 08:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Thumbs up

Yes, I did. I used a Meguiars claybar and Zaino car wash. It would be nice if we actually got compensated for it.

Quick Reply: BIG CAR SHOW POCI pics