Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Aftermarket pedals.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 05:46 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Aftermarket pedals.

Im doing a conversion from an M6 to a 200-R4 and Im gonna need a set of pedals. Do the aftermarket pedals come with the hole kit or just covers? If its the whole set, then theres no need for me to buy OEM new ones from the dealer. If I was to guess, I would say that the aftermarket pedals are just the pedals themselves and not the actual arm and such. Do they just slip over the stock ones or does it actually come off and you put the aftermarket ones in place? Has anyone done a conversion where they had to convert pedals? If so, how hard is it and what does it take? What do you think are the best looking aftermarket pedals? Thanks
Old 07-17-2003, 01:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Aftermarket pedals.

Get the ones from MBA Products.. The quality is excellent, and the fitment is PERFECT. I had the G2 pedals before, but they were not even close to the quality of these.
Old 07-17-2003, 01:37 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it the entire kit or just the pedal itself? If just the pedal, does it just go over the existing pedal or does it come off which the new pedal will take its place. I have to have pedals from an auto. and I didnt know if the aftermarket pedals came with the entire kit. I doubt that because all they are is for looks, so Im assuming that all I get is the pedal itself. Thanks
Old 07-18-2003, 07:03 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They fit over the existing pedal, both front and back. After tightened, they stay on well, and are not loose at all..

Quick Reply: Aftermarket pedals.