Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tranny gurues!!! got a question

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tranny gurues!!! got a question

got a 99 chevy silverado 4l60e in a truck with vig 3200 converter. Problem is when converter gets to 50-60 mph it lock up drive couple of miles then unlocks and sometime a few mins later it locks back up sometimes not.. scanner is throwing a p0706 code. I have adjusted the shift mph times and lockup times up and down. Im positive its not the problem. While driving if code comes up Got to scanned and read then clear dtc's then boom locks up right then. Anyone some great help...

ps on hptuners scanner you can command the gear and lockup. when you command the tcc soln it doent lock while having this 0706 code in the system. as soon as you delete it you can go back to scannner and unlock it and lock it right back up. BUT when the code is in play you can click the tcc pulse and it lock?

Tranny is completely built and never had this problem..... Im thinking the tcc soleniod..
Old 03-01-2010, 05:06 AM
Staging Lane

Yea but what's getting me is the all the soln and man switch is new from ac delco......but I guess ur rite has to be man switch orrrr has to be soleniod. It has a superior shift kit in it I hope that its not causing the manifold to mess up.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

I dont want to disable the codes. There is a reason why they are there..