Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Circle D stork stopped by the house :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Circle D stork stopped by the house :)

My son graduated college and as a token of our appreciation we bought him a new Circle D level 3 4L60E transmission and Custom Billet Circle D 245mm Bracket Master converter. His buddy also got the bug (he was just jealous and knows a good thing when he sees it) and ordered a Circle D Custom Billet 4C for his car.

We hope to get everything installed soon for some track results. I would bet good $$ on a 7/10ths improvement in ET easily. I've been here before in case anyone is thinking it's a sucker bet.lol...... I'll be your Huckleberry

Both Camaros are bolt-on cars and run 12.9-13.0s in the heat so it should provide a huge improvement. I will post results soon s we have a few big bracket races coming up. They have nothing to hide.

Here are a few pics of the new toys

Old 07-19-2010, 08:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i LOVE my circle d converter.

I see james day on that converter. are you related to him?
Old 07-20-2010, 05:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep!! That's my Hubby. I race our blue SS and my son races a black SS like yours. I think you built our computer for us and met you at the track before.

We got our son the same Circle D converter you are running. I just liked the nick name.lol.

See ya at the track!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:02 AM
FormerVendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for the Kudos and great to see you on the boards!! Now lets see some time slips.

Chris
Old 07-20-2010, 11:29 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Day Ja Vu
Yep!! That's my Hubby. I race our blue SS and my son races a black SS like yours. I think you built our computer for us and met you at the track before.

We got our son the same Circle D converter you are running. I just liked the nick name.lol.

See ya at the track!
haha yep thats me. i had a feeling that was you i was just making sure.

i cant wait to head out there, although i have no idea when ill be able to again. but i imagine regardless of the day im out there im sure ill run into you guys again