Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

issues after rebuild, got a ??

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 11:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default issues after rebuild, got a ??

Got my 4l60E rebuilt local and worked good. But I noticed last week while just driving around I stopped in middle of street and played with it, when I took off with the car it spun then the trans kinda neutraled out like in between gears or something. So tonight I went to track to get few passes in and car 60ft well just felt really lazy then as I went down track I could feel the trans kinda going in and out pulling. Any ideas I'll be calling the builder monday just curious if you guys had this issue before??
Old 06-18-2011, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone got a idea? Ill be taking to shop just curious today
Old 06-18-2011, 04:30 PM
Teching In

I had mine rebuilt by mr transmission a couple monthes ago and i had to take it back 2 times because of wierd problems like that. it was all because of mitch matched parts. ex. they installed a defective oil pump one time and the other time the valve body wasnt the right one. I went to the track last night and it bounces off the rev limiter 1 or 2 times then shifts. i dont think that should happen, so looks like i will be taking mine back to the shop as well what times did you run? propbolly not real good with those trans problems...