Sponsored by:

Tc and trans cooler?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tc and trans cooler?

4th gen f body with a th350 and 3800 circle d converter with a pro tree brake
This is a track car only and would like advice and options on a trans cooler as I don't have one other than the factory radiator one.
Also is my converter the correct one? They asked all the typical info to size one up just not sure if it's correct, maybe I'm losing some power? I'm not to experienced in these things.
Mods are listed below, race weight not sure, it has been gutted and lightened as best as possible less a k member and door bars. Car makes 480 rwhp with no nitrous.

415 iron block all forged balanced and blue printed Ls6 lingenfelter heads Comp cam .650?12.5 compression w/c16, 200 wet shot plate system,heater Fast 102 intake, t-body,n2o plate Hooker headers 3" exhaust Redneck racing th350,circle d 3800 stall Trans brake Line lock Fab 9" narrowed 3" 4:11 spooled Viking front coil overs, rear da shock,adjustable lower control arms,adjustable panhard, Slicks and runners 6 point cage Some race seats and it has been lightened on the interior Maybe some other important stuff I left out.

Quick Reply: Tc and trans cooler?